DEVILOOF is a band that creates aggressive music, so much that death metal pretty much sounds like pop in comparison. And with that in mind, the band has just revealed an upcoming paid livestream dubbed the tasteful title “I HATE COVID-19”, taking place at the livestreaming platform ZAIKO on July 12. If you can’t make it on the day of the livestream, it’s still possible to get access to the archived video until July 20.
Hopefully, all the pent up anger will be liberated on stage as that will surely liven up the gig—even if we’ll still be watching from home.
DEVILOOF “I HATE COVID-19” livestream
- The livestream can be watched worldwide upon purchasing a ticket online.
- Livestream day: July 12 (Sunday) 19:00–20:15
- Open: 18:50
- Livestream URL: https://sunhall.zaiko.io/_item/327310
- Ticket sales period: June 20 (Saturday) 21:00–July 19 (Sunday) 18:00*
- Ticket price: 1500 yen
- The delivery URL can only be viewed using the ZAIKO account of the ticket holder.
- It’s not possible to rewind the video. As such, if you start watching from the middle of the stream, you will not be able to watch the content before it.
*The archived version of the stream is available until July 20 (Monday) 20:00.
Check out DEVILOOF’s latest music video GOUZINZANGOKU, a masterpiece that Ryo from girugamesh helped mix and master:
Update 2020-06-20: Clarification of streaming restrictions with the additional information released.