The giveaway is now over! Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to be the first to know about our next giveaway!
To celebrate the launch of the new website, we are picking one lucky winner for the chance to win six albums courtesty of JPU Records. The prize includes one copy of the GazettE’s NIL, Stacked Rubbish and DIM, Ling Tosite Shingure’s I’mperfect, Boom Boom Satellite’s Embrace, and Dempagumi’s WWDD. giveaway ends October 1, 2015 00:00 GMT
For every 200 shares,
we will be adding even more items to the prize draw.
Enter via Facebook
1. Like our Facebook page
2. Comment why you think you should win on this post
3. Share the post (remember to set it to public)
Enter via Twitter
1. Follow us on twitter
2. Tweet @JROCK_NEWS a reason to why you think you should win
3. Retweet this post
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Winner must be willing to provide a postal address.
- One winner will be chosen for the prize until further notice.
- Staff and editors of JROCKNEWS.com are not eligible for this giveaway
- No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable.
- Winners of the giveaway will be selected in a draw at random under the supervision of the Sponsor.
- Winners will be notified via the Facebook or Twitter they entered with, within the five days following the winner selection.
- Failure to respond will result in a redraw of a winner.
- JROCKNEWS.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the giveaway. In such case, JROCKNEWS.com may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by JROCKNEWS.com. JROCKNEWS.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.