X Japan leader Yoshiki has announced details on his annual premium dinner shows for the sixth consecutive year. Due to high demand, a record of 12 shows will be held in the span of seven days. Yoshiki also dropped some exciting news by announcing that he will premiere a new composition at this event!
These intimate concerts feature Yoshiki playing X Japan classics like Kurenai, compositions from his solo career, and also collaborations with ballet dancers. Every act served with a high-end meal accompanied by Yoshiki’s signature wine, “Y by Yoshiki”. The event also features Tokyo Fashion Week’s opener brand YOSHIKIMONO, a line of kimonos designed by Yoshiki himself. There will also be a charity auction including personal items and concert outfits for Yoshiki’s non-profit foundation. Last year’s auction raised 48 million yen for disaster relief and music education.
This year, the event will be celebrated in Tokyo at the prestigious “Grand Hyatt Tokyo Ballroom” venue, including five breakfast shows, and seven dinner shows, breaking last years’ already impressive total of 10 shows in six days which exceeded pre-sale lottery applications by 100 times the number of available tickets.
Yoshiki’s exclusive premium dinner shows are held every year and tickets are always sold out immediately. Attendees from all around the world are more present every year thanks to Yoshiki’s impact outside Japan, either entertaining with shows overseas or aiding those in need.
EVENING/BREAKFAST WITH YOSHIKI 2019 IN TOKYO
Grand Hyatt Tokyo Ballroom
- August 9 (Friday) Dinner Show
- August 10 (Saturday) Breakfast Show
- August 10 (Saturday) Dinner Show
- August 11 (Sunday) Breakfast Show
- August 11 (Sunday) Dinner Show
- August 12 (Monday) Breakfast Show
- August 12 (Monday) Dinner Show
- August 23 (Friday) Dinner Show
- August 24 (Saturday) Breakfast Show
- August 24 (Saturday) Dinner Show
- August 25 (Sunday) Breakfast Show
- August 25 (Sunday) Dinner Show