Welcome back to the sizzling bath of JROCK NEWS and male filth. This week we are short a member so it’s a men’s bath. Don’t be scared, we are more than happy to take just about anyone into our warm embrace.
This month we are looking back at top stories like X Japan performing in California for Coachella, a very talented Hyde cosplayer, and some of everyone’s highest-rated the GazettE songs. We again, look to our readers for their views on not only the GazettE but also live streams and the potential they can hold for Japanese live shows.
Grab a towel and be a part of the discussion!
- King of Japanese Rock X Japan versus Queen Bee Beyonce at Coachella
- The Hyde cosplay which caused an avalanche of double takes
- Top 20 the GazettE songs picked by our readers
- Review: DEVILOOF’s “Kaika” is a trip back into Grindcore
- Aimer and 8 other anime acts to perform at Anime Expo 2018, U.S.